diverge or spread from as if from a central point.
In what can sometimes be a dark world in our schools, families, or culture, we are called to bring light into the world. We believe students are called by Jesus to influence others towards Jesus. As we shine, we want to Encourage Everyone to Follow Jesus…Further!
High School is an awesome time of your life! We love to help H.S. teens navigate the waters of relationships, school, sports, and family. Believe it or not, the Bible has a lot to say about your life in High School. Join us on Sunday nights to have a great time with your friends, meet some new ones from schools all around our area, and see that God has a great plan for your life.
On Sunday Nights 6:30-8:15pm
Best ways to contact us:
Bryce Roskens, Youth Pastor
Office: (641) 868-2458 Cell: (641) 691-3473
Radiate Youth Ministries High School
what to expect at radiate
- Worship with our M.S. worship teams
- Teaching from the Bible that is applicable to M.S. student's lives
- Fun and crazy games with lots of laughter
- Small groups to make connections with other students and leaders
- Meeting new friends from AGWSR, Grundy Center, South Hardin, Iowa Falls and Timothy Christian
- Eating some great food
- Hanging out
- A memorable time that will want you coming back again! :)
- Invitation to great camps and retreats throughout the year
- A safe and inviting place for everyone
We have individual Sunday School classes for High School taught by great volunteers in the church that meet every Sunday morning from 10:00 - 10:45am in the High School Youth Loft.
student leadership team
eLevate is a ministry that allows committed students to develop themselves as Christian leaders. eLevate meets two times a month in order to help students bring their relationship with God to the next level through Loving, Living, Learning, and Leading.
What a cool way to worship with a live worship band made up of our H.S and M.S. students every other week. Our church worship leader Brian Herrin leads our teams and students in contemporary, engaging, and meaningful worship teams.
Our adult leaders are the best! Our adult volunteers are the key to our ministry here at Radiate. They give valuable time caring for and hanging out with our students.
Amber Roskens, Joe & Carrie Simon, Scott Dorow, Jake & Stacy Murphy