diverge or spread from as if from a central point.
In what can sometimes be a dark world in our schools, families, or culture, we are called to bring light into the world. We believe students are called by Jesus to influence others towards Jesus. As we shine, we want to Encourage Everyone to Follow Jesus…Further!
Our M.S. ministry takes place every Wednesday night starting at 6:30 PM. Come join 40-60 other M.S. students every week from South Hardin, AGWSR, Grundy Center, A-P, Timothy Christian & Iowa Falls schools. We strive to make this a safe place for you and your friends. We teach topics from the Bible every week that apply to the lives of teens. You’ll have a great time during our game time, snack time, and our live worship band! Come check it out!
On Wednesday Nights 6:30-8:00pm
Best ways to contact us:
Bryce Roskens, Youth Pastor
Office: (641) 868-2458 Cell: (641) 691-3473
Radiate Youth Ministries Middle School
what to expect at radiate
- Worship with our M.S. worship teams
- Teaching from the Bible that is applicable to M.S. student's lives
- Fun and crazy games with lots of laughter
- Small groups to make connections with other students and leaders
- Meeting new friends from AGWSR, Grundy Center, South Hardin, Iowa Falls and Timothy Christian
- Eating some great food
- Hanging out
- A memorable time that will want you coming back again! :)
- Invitation to great camps and retreats throughout the year
- A safe and inviting place for everyone
Click on the image above to view and download our current calendar for all M.S. Radiate events!
We have individual Sunday School classes for Middle School taught by great volunteers in the church that meet every Sunday morning from 10:00 - 10:45am in the Basement Room #12!
What a cool opportunity to worship with a live worship band made up of our M.S. and H.S. students every other week. Our church worship leader Brian Herrin leads our teams and students in contemporary, engaging, and meaningful worship teams.
Our adult leaders are the best! Our adult volunteers are the key to our ministry here at Radiate. They give valuable time caring for and hanging out with our students.
Amber Roskens, Lisa Kanagy, Aaron Dodd, Aarron & Jen Stahl, Dan Beran, Meagan Herrin